Executive Coaching - Personal Business Communications Coaching
Business Mentoring and Coaching - The challenge
Your time is your most precious asset. Intensive, individual coaching is a highly efficient way of progressing from being a good speaker to an excellent, engaging and natural performer. Many executives, senior managers and professionals know that their job satisfaction and career prospects would improve if they were more ‘confident on their feet’ and better at getting their point across. This combination of individual meetings, accompanied coaching and distance learning is designed to help you develop the necessary habits required for excellent performance – something only achieved through repeated exercise over a period of time – just like improving your golf swing, dance steps, or swimming stroke.
A personally designed series of meetings created around your needs, delivering a combination of advice and enhanced skills. Three different programmes are available, varying in intensity and duration. The dedicated Active Presence training studio provides an excellent environment for coaching sessions. Recording equipment can also be transported to alternative venues, so you can be supported in at you place of work too.
Personal coaching is normally delivered on a one to one basis, as the name suggests. In certain, exceptional circumstances additional people may occasionally be accommodated if they are part of a close group, (delivering a critical business proposal or presentation for example).
Your individual programme is designed around your work commitments, how quickly you want to progress and your current skill level. As with improving any existing skill, the more time you are able to dedicate to the task, the more skill you will acquire. Choose from the following options:
A one-page PDF file giving a brief overview of the Personal Business Communictions programme. (Click one the title to download).
Personal Business Communications Coaching Options
- You never get a second opportunity to make a first impression – you’ll learn how to make a memorable and professional impression
- You will learn how to control your nerves and deliver a natural and personable performance – you’ll appear more authentic and people will put more trust in what you say
- You will have a process for creating high quality, engaging and persuasive sales documents, business cases and presentations
- You’ll learn how to observe, interpret and reflect other people’s body language, allowing you to demonstrate greater empathy
- You’ll learn how to use the full range of your voice, in terms of pitch, volume and pace, in order to punctuate your performances and emphasize key points – your audience’s will remember more of what you say
- Extensive use of video recording will allow you to discover, review and modify personal habits, as well as practice new gestures
- Mock interviews give you the opportunity to practice remaining relaxed, confident and focused on your message. You’ll learn how to handle interruptions, questions and disagreements
- Your superior communication skills at meetings and when delivering presentations will help you stand out from the competition
- Your enhanced communication skills will enable you to become a trusted advisor to your customers and colleagues. You become the default expert source
These outcomes are possible from all three packages in varying degrees. Contact Active Presence directly for more information on the outcomes you’re particularly seeking.